|chez Vintage Rides (Voir le profil)|
|Lieu||NEW DELHI, India|
|Date de publication||24/10/2018|
Autres métiers dans la moto
|Type de contrat||
|Durée de la période d'essai||3 mois|
|Expérience exigée||2 ans|
WHY VINTAGE RIDES?
Vintage Rides was started after our founder Alex Zurcher did his first trip to India. He realized that the best way to discover this country was to ride a bike. And as he came back to Delhi after his road trip, he came up with the Vintage Rides concept; offer motorcycle tours packages in Asia to riders from all around the world, allow them to meet the locals, to ride the roads less travelled.. and enjoy their experience in full safety!
Vintage Rides is based on the iconic Royal Enfield bike, currently the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production.
From our humble beginnings operating motorcycle tours in India in 2006, we now operate in 10 countries across Asia, Africa and South America. Today, Vintage Rides is the leader in the French speaking market, and we are now looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Tour Leaders’ Manager to help us develop our passion in different countries.
Our team is young, multicultural, ambitious and driven by passion and challenges. We are looking for exceptional talents who will accompany the growth and development of our company, and join us on a beautiful ride!
You will be based in New Delhi, India. Be assured that you will discover a country where you can only expect the unexpected, that you will be part of a great adventure with a team that’s like a family.
In Delhi, you may choose to visit what this historic city has to offer, a beautiful heritage, a vibrant cultural scene and happening party scene, and great food! Delhi is the gateway to Rajasthan, Himalayas, and many more.. You can discover it all while you’re there, and participate yourself in our amazing bike trips at least once a year.
We expect our Tour Leaders Manager to join us for 2 years minimum! After 2 years in Delhi we can consider transferring you in France or in another country to extend your Vintage Rides experience !
From our New Delhi office, you will be in charge of:
- Hiring new Tour Leaders from different countries for different countries
- Manage Tour leader evolution and packages
- Ensuring that Vintage Rides standards are followed by each and every Tour Leader
- Training our Tour Leaders on DOs and DON’Ts during a tour.
- Ensuring that our Tour Leaders have a safety training fitted for motorcycles riding
- Evaluating and following up Tour Leaders strengths and weaknesses in order to make them become better Tour Leaders by improving their skills
- Making the planning for each destination
- Updating the topguides, GPS tracks and cultural briefs
- Creating The “Tour Leaders Vintage Rides Academy”: a training with modules to validate, to ensure that our riders will enjoy an experience with the same standards of safety, culture, group management etc… with every Tour Leader
- Accompanying riders sometimes on tours.
- Prior relevant experience in management, ideally in a Travel Agency,in a customer satisfaction focused company or in a motorcycle club
- Passionate with adventure travel and motorcycling
- A roll-up your sleeve attitude: Vintage Rides is a small company, growing at a fast pace and in constant change. You should like, look for, and anticipate change, and constantly adapt your processes and management habits accordingly
- Be a motorcycle rider
- Leadership and great communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely
- Organized, process driven and result driven
- Curious, open minded, willing to travel
Learn about us: www.vintagerides.travel