|chez Vintage Rides (Voir le profil)|
|Lieu||NEW DELHI, India|
|Date de publication||25/10/2018|
|Type de contrat||
|Durée de la période d'essai||3 mois|
|Expérience exigée||2 ans|
WHY VINTAGE RIDES?
Vintage Rides was started after our founder Alex Zurcher did his first trip to India. He realized that the best way to discover this country was to ride a bike. And as he came back to Delhi after his road trip, he came up with the Vintage Rides concept; offer motorcycle tours packages in Asia to riders from all around the world, allow them to meet the locals, to ride the roads less travelled.. and enjoy their experience in full safety!
Vintage Rides is based on the iconic Royal Enfield bike, currently the oldest global motorcycle brand in continuous production.
From our humble beginnings operating motorcycle tours in India 10 years back, we now operate in 10 countries across Asia including Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and Mongolia. Today, Vintage Rides is the leader in the French speaking market, and we are now looking for an entrepreneurial and driven International Garage Manager to help develop our passion in different countries.
Our team is young, multicultural, ambitious and driven by passion and challenges. We are looking for exceptional talents who will accompany the growth and development of our company, and join us on a beautiful ride!
You will be based in New Delhi, India. Be assured that you will discover a country where you can only expect the unexpected, that you will be part of a great adventure with a team that’s like a family.
In Delhi, you may choose to visit what this historic city has to offer, a beautiful heritage, a vibrant cultural scene and happening party scene, and great food! Delhi is the gateway to Rajasthan, Himalayas, and many more.. You can discover it all while you’re there, and participate yourself in our amazing bike trips at least once a year.
We expect our International Garage Manager to join us for 2 years minimum! After 2 years in Delhi we can consider transferring you in France or in another country to extend your Vintage Rides experience !
From our New Delhi office, you will be in charge of the entire operation and logistics of our garages and bike fleets in our countries of operation (India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Mongolia, South Africa and more to come) supported by a local garage manager in charge of South Asia.
We are looking for people willing to multi task, able to create and implement global processes and to set the grounds for a stable growth of our operations worldwide.
- You will be in charge of the international bike management processes;
- Planification of the repairs & maintenance of our fleet of bikes
- Management of the South Asia zone garage manager, and the service providers
- Analysis of our operations and optimization of maintenance cycles
- You will ensure a strategy on our bike fleet to;
- Minimize the costs and travel expenses (our bikes vs partners’ bikes)
- Maximise the ROI of our fleet and strategic planning of our partnership with service providers
- Outsource bikes with reliable partners
- Put in place processes of control of our partners’ bikes
- You will be in charge of the international planning of the stock management by implementing;
- Purchasing strategies (contractualization with providers, negotiations)
- Spares procurement (when? how?)
- Optimization of the stock management and globalization of processes (referencing, codification, reporting)
- You will ensure the strategic planning & budgeting of your department and optimize the following;
- Cost bike per day calculation
- Renewal of fleet
- Garage budget
- Strategic partnerships (contracts, KPI, SLA)
- Legal compliance
- Networking and maintaining good relations with official bodies and partners
A good International Garage Manager at Vintage Rides is a passionate biker, fond of process and highly organized, with the ability to implement strategies and to see the global picture.
- Prior relevant experience in process implementation
- Passionate with adventure travel and motorcycling and with mechanical knowledge
- A real interest setting up processes and international complex challenges and compliances, the will to push boundaries!
- Strong analytical skills, and prior experience in the area, as well as cost management
- A roll-up your sleeve attitude: Vintage Rides is a small company, growing at a fast pace and in constant change. You should like, look for, and anticipate change, and constantly adapt your processes and management habits accordingly
- Extremely organized, process driven and result driven
- Ability to work autonomously
- Curious, open minded, willing to travel